Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New arrivals!


What a busy bee I've been!!!!
First a lovely new delivery of my larger felt. I do love it when you can see all the colours together in a random way. Like a rainbow quilt of felt!
Had lots of fun unpacking and stacking on shelves, feeling very industrious.
Then, more treats, had a really buttony afternoon, counting, positioning and photographing the new buttons. I have been waiting AGES for these and at last they are here in all there glory. Indulge yourself looking at the sheer button-ness of them.....

3 comments:

  1. oooo I'm indulging in button-ness! That shot of the buttons is fantastic! I love them, well worth the wait! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!!
    I bought by Etsy and it is amazing!!!!!
    Thanks!!! :D
    Carine Calé

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning,

    Vina Linen is vietnamese home linen manufacturer and produces
    hand embroidered item such as : bed sheet, pillow case, tablecloth,
    napkin... and baby garment.

    As we are manufacturer we can make product base on your specification.

    We are looking for wholesaler or retailer.

    Vina Linen has stable quality product in up-market and mid-market
    with affordable price in classic or modern hand made style.
    Our products are customizable: vinalinen.com

    I look forward to hearing from you.

    Best regards,

    Thai LOI

    ReplyDelete